Thank you for your interest in joining a community of people working in a supportive & inclusive space, to bring quality artisanal Mexican pastries, with vegan and gluten free options, to our customers.
Do you have a love of pan dulce, enjoy working along fxlks from all walks of life, value multiculturalism & inclusiveness, thrive in learning new things/skills, welcome feedback and provide it, too?
As a small, immigrant woman-owned bakery, we offer competitive pay and flexibility, take pride in learning from each other and engaging with our different identities and experiences, and value laughter just as much as strong work ethic.
Available positions to start August 2019, preference given to candidates who commit to work with us for at least 6 months.
- Customer Service/ FOH (15 – 30 hrs week): Welcome customers, take pastry/beverage orders & serve them at counter, run register, maintain cleanliness of front of house, seating area & restroom, maintain FOH inventory up to date, other duties as assigned. Spanish preferred, but not required 🙂
Shifts available: Tue – Sun between 6:00 AM – 6:00 PM.
- Assistant Baker/Cake Decorator (15 – 30 hrs week): Follow assigned recipes and bake an assortment of traditional, gluten-free & vegan pastries, decorate cakes/desserts according to orders’ specifications, assist in restocking ingredients, and maintain pastry cases restocked throughout the day . Light dishwashing and other duties as assigned, Spanish preferred, but not required 🙂
- Shifts available: Tue – Sun between 6:00 AM – 6:00 PM.
- Dishwasher/Kitchen Helper (15 – 30 hrs week): Wash dishes & food prep utensils, clean kitchen equipment, maintain kitchen area clean,empty garbage cans, assist with vendor deliveries & ingredients’ storage, other duties as assigned. Spanish preferred, but not required 🙂
- Shifts available: Tue – Sun between 6:00 AM – 6:00 PM