We are lucky to be part of a community of small businesses that continue to open their puertas so we can bring your favorite pan dulce and desserts to your neighborhood.
Our spring line up includes coffee shops, art galleries, and fellow food venues like The Herbivorous Butcher, The Angry Catfish, y mas!
Don’t miss out and get updates on our whereabouts by joining “Miga Miga” – our newsletter – today.
tuesday, APRIL 17
5 – 9 PM
3500 Bloomington Ave S, Mpls, MN 55407
Hosted by Modus Locus
Featuring your favorite & NEW pastries and desserts with a Mexican twist!
• NEW Vegan Arroz con Leche
• NEW Gluten-free Elote Flan
• NEW Guava Tart
Saturday, APRIL 21
8:00 am – Noon
4208 28th Ave S, Mpls, MN 55406
Hosted by The Angry Catfish Bicycle and Coffee Bar
Featuring your favorite & NEW pastries with a Mexican twist!
Pre-orders encouraged HERE | Walk-ins welcome!
10% of net sales will be donated to La Coalición de Boricuas en MN – a local nonprofit working with communities in Puerto Rico
5 de Mayo CUPCAKES & BOTANAS
Saturday, 5 de mayo
9:00 am – 2 pm
4103 Nokomis Ave S, Mpls, MN 55406
Hosted at our home in South Minneapolis
Pick up your pre-ordered Mexican cupcakes & salty botanas/snacks for an authentic Mexican celebration!
Pre-orders required HERE
#SUPPORTLOCALHUSTLE – BIPOC BACKYARD POP UP
SUNday, MAY 6
2 – 6 pm
Powderhorn Park – Backyard by 34th St & 11th Ave S
By the tennis courts in Powderhorn Park, right after May Day Parade | Look for signs!
Join us and support a group of local BIPOC (Black, Indigenous, People of Color) artists, bakers, creatives, and makers at this warm and inviting pop up!
This event is free, cash only, and open to all folks who would like to contribute to a respectful space explicitly against sexism, transphobia (please don’t assume our pronouns!), and racism.
There will be a place to hang out, drink beverages, and eat snacks! Vendors will be selling their art, baked goods, pickles, and jewelry, among other treasures. Goods are mostly $1-$20.
Pickle Witch (v/gf fermented pickles)
hclou art (visual artist)
Tori Sung-Mee Hong (visual artist)
Dulceria Bakery (v/gf artisinal Mexican pastries)
Tamales y Bicicletas Farm (plant sale)
… and more!
Friday, OCTOBER 13
4:30 – 6:30 pm
507 1st Ave NE, Mpls, MN 55413
Hosted by The Herbivorous Butcher and so emocionados to bring our vegan Mexican pastries and meet you!
• Alegrias: translating to “happiness,” these amaranth seed, dark chocolate & berries tarts will make you smile
• Ancho Chile Brownies: fudgy, with a hint of Ancho chile and Mexican cinnamon to warm your heart
• Apple Cider Churros: the iconic Mexican crispy churros with a MN fall flare
• Conchas: Mexico’s favorite sweet roll, great for breakfast and late night merienda!
• Mexican Wedding Cookies: toasted pecans, vegan butter and powdered sugar in every bite!
Saturday, OCTOBER 21
10 am – 2 pm
826 W 50th Ave S, Mpls, MN 55419
Hosted by Zinnia Folk Arts in collaboration with local Mexican artists and entrepreneurs
• Learn about Dia de Muertos, a pre-columbian Mexican celebration of our dearly departed
• Shop unique Day of the Dead inspired art by local Mexican artists Luis Fitch and Claudia Calderas
• Enjoy Mexican hot chocolate and Pan de Muerto ,for sale by Dulceria Bakery, local artisanal Mexican bakery
• Free and open to the public