We are lucky to be part of a community of small businesses that continue to open their puertas so we can bring your favorite pan dulce and pastries to your neighborhood.
Don’t miss out and get updates on our whereabouts. Join “Miga Miga” – our newsletter – today!
Friday, OCTOBER 13
4:30 – 6:30 pm
507 1st Ave NE, Mpls, MN 55413
Hosted by The Herbivorous Butcher and so emocionados to bring our vegan Mexican pastries and meet you!
• Alegrias: translating to “happiness,” these amaranth seed, dark chocolate & berries tarts will make you smile
• Ancho Chile Brownies: fudgy, with a hint of Ancho chile and Mexican cinnamon to warm your heart
• Apple Cider Churros: the iconic Mexican crispy churros with a MN fall flare
• Conchas: Mexico’s favorite sweet roll, great for breakfast and late night merienda!
• Mexican Wedding Cookies: toasted pecans, vegan butter and powdered sugar in every bite!
Saturday, OCTOBER 21
10 am – 2 pm
826 W 50th Ave S, Mpls, MN 55419
Hosted by Zinnia Folk Arts in collaboration with local Mexican artists and entrepreneurs
• Learn about Dia de Muertos, a pre-columbian Mexican celebration of our dearly departed
• Shop unique Day of the Dead inspired art by local Mexican artists Luis Fitch and Claudia Calderas
• Enjoy Mexican hot chocolate and Pan de Muerto ,for sale by Dulceria Bakery, local artisanal Mexican bakery
• Free and open to the public
SUNDAY, OCTOBER 29
9 am – 1 pm
2813 W 43rd Ave S, Mpls, MN 55410
Our family’s most cherished Mexican tradition, Dia de los Muertos, is almost here. Stop by our booth where we will feature:
• Pan de Muerto: Flavor and aromas of orange, cinnamon, star anise and Mexican cinnamon, all in a sweet roll
• Calaveritas Cookies: Our version of the iconic Mexican sugar skulls! Hand-decorated vanilla sugar cookies.
• Dia de los Muertos Coloring Pages: free & designed by the talented CrystalDomi.
• Altar de Muertos: Our shrine to our dearly departed.
NE TAPROOMS TOUR
Enjoy Dulceria Bakery’s desserts perfectly paired with artisanal beer and cider, shop the coolest locally made gifts and enjoy some of the best local food during our NE Taprooms Tour! In partnership with Frank & Ernest Foods and Minneapolis Craft Market.
Sat, Nov 11 | 12:00 – 5:00 pm
861 E Hennepin Ave, Mpls, MN 55410
SOCIABLE CIDER WORKS
Thur, Dec 7 & Thur, Dec 14
4:00 – 9:00 pm
1500 Fillmore St NE, Mpls, MN 55413