We are lucky to be part of a community of small businesses that continue to open their puertas so we can bring your favorite pan dulce and desserts to your neighborhood.
We are putting together our line up for the spring! Don’t miss out and get updates on our whereabouts. Join “Miga Miga” – our newsletter – today.
Yay 2018! pop – up at URBAN FORAGE WINERY & CIDERY
SATURday, JANUARY 20
6 – 9 pm
3016 E Lake St , Mpls, MN 55406
Hosted by Urban Forage Winery & Cidery, a family-owned business serving craft cider, mead and fruit wines.
Pre-order to avoid a “sold out” sign at email@example.com
• Vegan Arroz con Leche $3.50
• Vegan Apple Cider Churros 4 X $5
• Gluten-free Cupcakes: Cajeta, Guava & Coconut, and Mexican Hot Chocolate $3
• Gluten-free: Ancho Chile Brownies $3.50
Pan dulce & coffee POP-UP AT THE ANGRY CATFISH
Saturday, MARCH 17
8:00 am – Noon
4208 28th Ave S, Mpls, MN 55406
Hosted by The Angry Catfish Bicycle and Coffee Bar.
Featuring your favorite conchas, cookies and NEW pan dulce!
Friday, OCTOBER 13
4:30 – 6:30 pm
507 1st Ave NE, Mpls, MN 55413
Hosted by The Herbivorous Butcher and so emocionados to bring our vegan Mexican pastries and meet you!
• Alegrias: translating to “happiness,” these amaranth seed, dark chocolate & berries tarts will make you smile
• Ancho Chile Brownies: fudgy, with a hint of Ancho chile and Mexican cinnamon to warm your heart
• Apple Cider Churros: the iconic Mexican crispy churros with a MN fall flare
• Conchas: Mexico’s favorite sweet roll, great for breakfast and late night merienda!
• Mexican Wedding Cookies: toasted pecans, vegan butter and powdered sugar in every bite!
Saturday, OCTOBER 21
10 am – 2 pm
826 W 50th Ave S, Mpls, MN 55419
Hosted by Zinnia Folk Arts in collaboration with local Mexican artists and entrepreneurs
• Learn about Dia de Muertos, a pre-columbian Mexican celebration of our dearly departed
• Shop unique Day of the Dead inspired art by local Mexican artists Luis Fitch and Claudia Calderas
• Enjoy Mexican hot chocolate and Pan de Muerto ,for sale by Dulceria Bakery, local artisanal Mexican bakery
• Free and open to the public