Ready-made pancake batter, whole milk, eggs, sugar, vegetable oil, ground cinnamon, and apples combined in large bowl. Batter is poured onto prepared baking sheet and baked in hot oven until golden brown. Pancake is cut into serving size pieces and served with warm syrup.
- 2-1/4 cups Ready-Made Pancake and Waffle Mix
- 1-1/2 cups Milk
- 2 Eggs
- 3 tablespoons Sugar
- 1 tablespoon Vegetable Oil
- 1 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1-1/2 cups Cored, Peeled, and Chopped Apples
- Turn the oven to 425 degrees and preheat.
- Spray a rimmed baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine the first 6 ingredients in a large bowl.
- Whisk until well combined.
- Add the apples and stir to combine.
- Pour the batter onto the baking sheet.
- Bake for 12 to 14 minutes or until the pancake turns a golden brown.
- Cut into serving size pieces.
- Serve with favorite syrup for dipping.
Pancake Making Tips – Preheat Skillet or Griddle
Heat a heavy skillet or griddle before starting. Stoves should be set to medium; electric griddles should be set to 375 degrees. To make sure the surface is hot enough, splash a couple drops of water on to the skillet or griddle. If they dance around and sizzle, the pan is hot enough for cooking.
Why Trust Us
You will find what you are looking for at dulceriabakery. From classic to luxury brands, you'll find both. We will help you to select appliances that fit your needs, budget and lifestyle. Whether you want to stop by to learn more — or plan to make a major purchase — we’ll treat you like family and assist you every step of the way. Shop with us today to receive friendly and experienced help along the way.