This is probably one of my favorite breakfast recipes. It’s super simple to throw together and while it’s baking you can be preparing smoothies/coffee/setting the table or just taking a breather before the day begins…
Baked Oatmeal w/ Cranberry & Walnuts
Combine the following ingredients in small bowl and set aside:
- 1 3/4 cup almond milk
- 1/2 c apple sauce (I tossed in one snack cup)
- 1 T flax (milled)
- Combine the following ingredients in a larger mixing bowl:
– 2 cups rolled oats
– 3 Tablespoons honey
– 1/3 cup cranberries (or raisins)
– 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
– 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
– 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry oatmeal mixture and stir. Pour into sprayed dish.
- Bake 375 degrees for 40 minutes.
- Serves 4-6
Why Trust Us
You will find what you are looking for at dulceriabakery. From classic to luxury brands, you'll find both. We will help you to select appliances that fit your needs, budget and lifestyle. Whether you want to stop by to learn more — or plan to make a major purchase — we’ll treat you like family and assist you every step of the way. Shop with us today to receive friendly and experienced help along the way.