Category: Main Dishes
Serves 1; prep time: 10 Minutes; total time: 10 minutes
- 1 whole-wheat English muffin
- 1/2 tablespoon butter
- 2 slices Canadian bacon
- 1 or 2 slices Swiss cheese
- 1 slice tomato
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- Preheat oven (or toaster oven) to 400°. Split English muffin; toast directly on oven rack. Transfer to a rimmed baking sheet (or toaster-oven tray). Spread muffin halves with butter.
- Layer bottom half with Canadian bacon, Swiss cheese, and tomato; sprinkle with coarse salt and ground pepper.
- Return to oven; bake until cheese has melted, about 5 minutes. Top with other muffin half.
Per serving: 368 calories; 18 grams fat; 22.7 grams protein; 30.9 grams carbohydrates; 5 grams fiber
Note: Instead of butter, you can spread the muffins with Dijon or grainy mustard; you can also use other types of cheese, such as provolone or cheddar.
Why Trust Us
You will find what you are looking for at dulceriabakery. From classic to luxury brands, you'll find both. We will help you to select appliances that fit your needs, budget and lifestyle. Whether you want to stop by to learn more — or plan to make a major purchase — we’ll treat you like family and assist you every step of the way. Shop with us today to receive friendly and experienced help along the way.