We seems to be obsessed with the quick meal replacement and at the top of this food chain is the energy bar or protein bar. Here is a delicious protein bar with two popular flavors, chocolate and peanut butter – seems Reese’s made a good combination after all.
- 1/2 cup oats, blended in blender to flour
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 and 1/2 cup whey protein powder
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1/2 cup nonfat dry milk
- 2 egg whites
- 1 Tablespoon sugar free chocolate syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup natural peanut butter
- 1/2 – 1 cup water
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Blend oats until flour. Add remaining dry ingredients.
- Mix egg whites, chocolate syrup, vanilla and peanut butter in large bowl. Add dry ingredients. Slowly add water until gooey.
- Pour into 9×9 pan lined with wax paper. Bake for 15 minutes. Remove from pan and cool on cooling rack.
- Cut into 8 bars. Refrigerate and store for up to 2 weeks.
Why Trust Us
You will find what you are looking for at dulceriabakery. From classic to luxury brands, you'll find both. We will help you to select appliances that fit your needs, budget and lifestyle. Whether you want to stop by to learn more — or plan to make a major purchase — we’ll treat you like family and assist you every step of the way. Shop with us today to receive friendly and experienced help along the way.