- Prepare time: 15 min
- Cook: 30 min
- Ready in: 45 min
Another Christmas treats that are easy and quick to make is Christmas Sugar Cookie Bites. They look so cute and pretty. Also, the taste is super yummy and very handy to enjoy. Thus, this will be perfect for you to serve in any family gathering or house party.
How to make Christmas Sugar Cookie Bites
In only 45 minutes, you can make a hundred Christmas Sugar Cookie Bites at home. Simply prepare the easy-to-find ingredients below and follow the steps from the beginning until the end.
- Sugar cookie dough
- Buttercream frosting
- Nonpareils Christmas sprinkles
- Square (small) cookie cutter
- Red food coloring
- Green food coloring
- To start making these Christmas treats, you need to make the sugar cookie dough.
- After you have finished making the dough, take only a half batch of it and start to cut the dough into several small squares. To know how to cut, look at the following step below.
- Use a small square cutter to cut the sugar cookie dough. Make sure that the square is one inch sized. If you don’t have any small square cutter, you may cut the dough into strips with a knife.
- Then, simply cut each strip into several small squares. Here, you can make around 100 squares.
- Still placed in its baking dish, arrange the cookie dough squares into one layer of each baking sheet and bring it into the oven.
- Bake over 350 Fahrenheit-degree for around 4 to 5 minutes. Make sure that the cookies turn golden brown.
- In the fourth minute, you may check the cookies, in case they get overcooked if you bake them for a little longer.
- Bring the cooked cookies out of the oven and let them cool for several minutes.
- Next, while waiting, you can make the buttercream frosting.
- Here, you need to separate it into three bowls.
- Later, these three bowls will be added with each food coloring, the red, green and white. For the amount of the food coloring, you can add for around 3 to 4 drops until it reaches the desired color.
- Stir the frosting until the food coloring is blended. Then, it is time for decorating the cookies.
- Simply use a flat knife or bread knife or usual knife may also work to spread each frosting on each cookie.
- Thus, you will get your cookies very colorful because the top has been spread with each colorful frosting.
To decorate, drizzle some sprinkles over the frosting. Then, wait for several minutes until the frosting is set, and they are ready to enjoy. Serve these for your guests, relatives, and friends during Christmas holiday.
Why Trust Us
You will find what you are looking for at dulceriabakery. From classic to luxury brands, you'll find both. We will help you to select appliances that fit your needs, budget and lifestyle. Whether you want to stop by to learn more — or plan to make a major purchase — we’ll treat you like family and assist you every step of the way. Shop with us today to receive friendly and experienced help along the way.