- 2 pounds ground beef, browned1 jar 48 oz of your favorite spaghetti sauce
- 16 oz bag medium egg noodles
- ½ cup butter
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 12 oz shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350º
- Brown meat and drain fat. Then put the meat back in the skillet. Add spaghetti sauce to meat; simmer for 20 minutes.
- Cook noodles as directed on the package (cook to al dente); then drain and toss the noodles with butter, seasonings and parmesan cheese.
- Spray two 9×13 pans with non-stick spray. In each pan layer one quarter of the sauce, half of the noodles, then split the remaining sauce between the two.
- Top each with half of the mozzarella cheese. Cover with foil; bake 45 minutes.
*You can also add some sauteed green bell peppers, onions and mushrooms to the sauce. Perfect for dinner or a meal to serve a crowd after a fun day of outdoor winter activities!! Scrumptious!
Why Trust Us
You will find what you are looking for at dulceriabakery. From classic to luxury brands, you'll find both. We will help you to select appliances that fit your needs, budget and lifestyle. Whether you want to stop by to learn more — or plan to make a major purchase — we’ll treat you like family and assist you every step of the way. Shop with us today to receive friendly and experienced help along the way.