Makes about 36
- 1/2 cup softened shortening
- 1/2 sugar
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 1/2 cups sifted whole-wheat Sour
- 1/4 cup skim-milk solids
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 3 tsp wheat germ
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 1/6 cup milk
- Cream shortening and sugar, add beaten eggs, and beat until light and fluffy.
- Resift flour with milk solids, baking powder, and spices, and mix with wheat germ until evenly distributed.
- Alternately add to dry ingredients the egg mixture and the milk, blending thoroughly.
- Drop by the teaspoonful onto a greased baking sheet and bake at 180°C for 16 – 18 minutes.
Why Trust Us
You will find what you are looking for at dulceriabakery. From classic to luxury brands, you'll find both. We will help you to select appliances that fit your needs, budget and lifestyle. Whether you want to stop by to learn more — or plan to make a major purchase — we’ll treat you like family and assist you every step of the way. Shop with us today to receive friendly and experienced help along the way.