A light snack cake that you can add vanilla or, my preference, lemon extract to give it a lovely lemon flavor.
- 1 cup flour
- A pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2-3 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla or lemon extract
- powder sugar
- Preheat the toaster oven to 350°F.
- Mix the flour, salt and baking powder. In a microwavable measuring cup, heat the milk in the microwave until it begins to steam. That’s usually about a minute, don’t let it boil.
- Beat the eggs with a whisk while slowly adding the sugar. Stir in a few tablespoons of the warm milk, then slowly add the rest of the milk to the bugger and egg mixture, whisking constantly.
- Stir in the flour mixture then the vanilla or lemon extract. Pour the batter in to a small aluminum foil pan or mini-cupcake pan.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes. About 15 minutes for mini muffins.
- Add a dusting a powder sugar for some sweetness.
This is part of our toaster oven cooking recipes
Why Trust Us
You will find what you are looking for at dulceriabakery. From classic to luxury brands, you'll find both. We will help you to select appliances that fit your needs, budget and lifestyle. Whether you want to stop by to learn more — or plan to make a major purchase — we’ll treat you like family and assist you every step of the way. Shop with us today to receive friendly and experienced help along the way.