- ½ cup butter melted ( can sub vegan butter also)
- ½ cup coconut sugar or sugar of choice
- ¼ cup local honey or maple syrup
- 2 large eggs beaten
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 and ½ cups all-purpose flour or almond flour
- ¾ cup organic ground cornmeal
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ cup plant milk or regular milk
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Grab your ceramic muffin pan and grease it with coconut oil or line with cupcake liners or silicone liners.
- Next, in a medium bowl, mix butter, honey, milk, and eggs.
- In separate bowl, whisk together the flour, salt, baking powder, sugar, cornmeal.
- Add wet mixture to dry mixture stir until just combined and batter looks light and airy.
- Time to fill muffin pan up with around 2/3 full for each .
- Bake muffins about 20 to 25 minutes until nice and golden brown!
- Take out of oven and serve warm or keep fresh for up to one week!
Why Trust Us
You will find what you are looking for at dulceriabakery. From classic to luxury brands, you'll find both. We will help you to select appliances that fit your needs, budget and lifestyle. Whether you want to stop by to learn more — or plan to make a major purchase — we’ll treat you like family and assist you every step of the way. Shop with us today to receive friendly and experienced help along the way.