Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 14 minutes
- 3/4 cup granular sugar substitute
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup creamy trans-fat-free peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 cup sugar-free jam, any flavor
- Heat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix sugar substitute, egg, and vanilla together with an electric mixer on low for 3 minutes. Add peanut butter and baking soda. Mix on medium until dough comes together, about 30 seconds.
- Form dough into 24 (2-teaspoon) balls and place on baking sheet 1 inch apart. Gently press your thumb into the center of each to make an indentation. Fill each indentation with 1⁄2 teaspoon jam.
- Bake until lightly browned on the bottom, 12 to 14 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
11 g fat
2.5 g saturated fat
6 g protein
7 g carbohydrate
1 g dietary fiber
210 mg sodium
Why Trust Us
You will find what you are looking for at dulceriabakery. From classic to luxury brands, you'll find both. We will help you to select appliances that fit your needs, budget and lifestyle. Whether you want to stop by to learn more — or plan to make a major purchase — we’ll treat you like family and assist you every step of the way. Shop with us today to receive friendly and experienced help along the way.