Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
- 1 1⁄2 cups whole-grain pastry flour
- 1 cup wheat bran
- 2 tablespoons granular sugar substitute
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄4 cups 1 percent or fat-free buttermilk
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 Bosc pear, cored and cut into 1⁄4-inch dice
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Line a muffin tin with paper liners or lightly coat with cooking spray.
- Combine flour, bran, sugar substitute, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt in a large mixing bowl. Combine buttermilk, eggs, oil, pear, and vanilla in another mixing bowl.
- Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients. Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix just to combine; do not overmix. Divide batter evenly into muffin cups. Bake for 20 minutes. Cool and serve.
5 g fat
1 1⁄4 g saturated fat
5 g protein
20 g carbohydrate
5 g dietary fiber
200 mg sodium
Why Trust Us
You will find what you are looking for at dulceriabakery. From classic to luxury brands, you'll find both. We will help you to select appliances that fit your needs, budget and lifestyle. Whether you want to stop by to learn more — or plan to make a major purchase — we’ll treat you like family and assist you every step of the way. Shop with us today to receive friendly and experienced help along the way.