- 80g wheat flour
- 2 tbsp water
- 100g butter
- 10 tbsp natural yoghurt
- 1 tsp sweetening liquid
- 2 1/2 tbsp pear stock
- 5 tbsp cream
- 1-2 cans pears or other fruit in water diabetic chocolate.
- Mix flour and softened fat together by hand.
- Add water. Press the pastry onto the bottom and sides of a shallow baking dish with a detachable base.
- Bake at 200°C for about 20 minutes on the bottom of the oven. Let the tart bottom become completely cool.
- Flavor the yoghurt filling with the sweetening liquid and pear stock.
- Add the whipped cream. Spread the filling over the pastry.
- Garnish with the fruit and grated chocolate.
Why Trust Us
You will find what you are looking for at dulceriabakery. From classic to luxury brands, you'll find both. We will help you to select appliances that fit your needs, budget and lifestyle. Whether you want to stop by to learn more — or plan to make a major purchase — we’ll treat you like family and assist you every step of the way. Shop with us today to receive friendly and experienced help along the way.