- Prepare time: 20 min
- Cook: 1 hour
- Ready in: 1 hour and 20 min
Make sure you don’t overlap when cooking the beef since it needs to be quick and brown. Then, you may top the dish with fresh avocado, and you can also add the cilantro along with chiles. This perfect dinner is a full of greatly balance flavors. Finish food with the baby kiosk, or you may use the red cabbage, and turnip salad also mixed with lime juice.
How to make Smoky beef and Poblano Chili
How to make the smoky beef is easy, just takes a long time to cook this dish. For more know continue, please refer to the recipe below and follow how to make it.
- 900 gr ground beef (lean)
- Three small glasses yellow onion (chopped)
- Three small glasses poblano peppers (chopped) with no seeds
- Three tbs chopped garlic
- Three tbs chili powder
- One tbs chipotle chile (powdered)
- One tbs ground cumin
- Two tbs tomato paste(unsalted)
- Four small glasses beef stock (unsalted)
- 35 gr flour (all-purpose)
- 1/2 small glasses fresh oregano (chopped)
- A teaspoon of salt
- Two cans peeled plum tomatoes (drained and crushed)
- One small glasses ripe avocado (diced)
- Prepare a Dutch oven to heat over a high fire. Use cooking spray to spray the pan with.
- Place around 550 gr of beef to a skillet to cook for around 4 minutes until it gets browned and crushed.
- Next, transfer it to a bowl. Do the same steps for the remaining beef.
- Add the red onion, poblano turnip, along with the garlic to the skillet. Cook and stir the ingredients for around 5 minutes.
- Bring the beef back to the skillet. Add other ingredients, like chipotle, cumin, chili powder to combine for a minute.
- Put also the beer along with the tomato paste to the pan and cook for a couple of minutes and don’t forget to add beef stock until boils (leave a half cup to add later).
- In a bowl, add the remaining beef along with the flour to combine. Then, in the pan, add the mixture and occasionally stir with other ingredients like salt, oregano, and tomatoes until boils.
- Put the lid on to simmer on low heat for around 45 minutes.
- When it is done, you may turn the heat off and prepare for the serving. Simply prepare four bowls and place the six chilies in it along with the dish.
- Next, don’t forget to add the garnish into the dish with fresh chiles, avocado, and cilantro sprigs as well.
How? Hard or easy? You can not answer it if you have not tried it. Therefore, try the recipe above by preparing the ingredients first and then just start cooking. Good luck to try it at home.
Smoky Beef and Poblano Chili
Dutch Oven Cooking Recipes
Fun With Dutch Oven Outdoor Cooking Recipes
Why Trust Us
You will find what you are looking for at dulceriabakery. From classic to luxury brands, you'll find both. We will help you to select appliances that fit your needs, budget and lifestyle. Whether you want to stop by to learn more — or plan to make a major purchase — we’ll treat you like family and assist you every step of the way. Shop with us today to receive friendly and experienced help along the way.