Unless you live close to a city with a health food store then I’m sure you’ve found out that its nearly impossible to find sugar free jams that don’t contain artificial sweeteners and other additives that will pack on the pounds, as well as being harmful to your body.
But then again there is NOTHING stopping you from trying out a sugar free jam recipe at home.
Now you won’t have to worry that your children shouldn’t be having jam on their toast, because it’s so filled with sugar. And you won’t need to worry that putting jam on your toast is going to ruin your figure.
Here are 2 healthy sugar free jam recipes that are very EASY to make, so nothing is stopping you now. Go make that jam…
Blueberry Jam Recipe
- 8 cups frozen or fresh blueberries, pureed in a blender
- 3/4 cup apple juice
- 1 cup honey
- 4 tablespoons and 1 and 1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- Combine the blueberry puree, apple juice, and lemon juice in a stainless steel sauce pan. Place the sauce pan on a burner that has been turned up to high, and stir the mixture until it comes to a boil.
- Add honey, cinnamon, and cloves to the mixture in the sauce pan, and continue stirring. When the mixture comes to a full boil again, begin timing it for approximately 20 to 30 minutes.
- The jam is ready when it is thick and sticks SLIGHTLY to the bottom of the pan (be careful it doesn’t burn). Pour your jam into glass bottles that have been washed in scalding water, and seal with the lid.
- Allow the jam to sit out for several hours until the jar is cool to the touch, then refrigerate it.
Sweet Cherry Jam Recipe
- 3 cups frozen cherries, pureed
- 3 cups frozen blueberries, pureed
- 2 cups frozen raspberries, pureed
- 3/4 cup apple juice
- 4 tablespoons and 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 cup and 2 tablespoons honey
- Combine blueberries, cherries, raspberries, apple juice, and lemon juice in a saucepan. Place the pan over high heat, and stir until the mixture boils.
- Add honey and continue stirring. When mixture comes to a full boil again begin timer for approximately 25 minutes. Jam is ready when it resembles thick, sticky syrup.
- Pour your jam into glass bottles that have been washed in scalding water, and seal with the lid. Allow the jam to sit out for several hours until the jar is cool to the touch, then refrigerate it.
Why Trust Us
You will find what you are looking for at dulceriabakery. From classic to luxury brands, you'll find both. We will help you to select appliances that fit your needs, budget and lifestyle. Whether you want to stop by to learn more — or plan to make a major purchase — we’ll treat you like family and assist you every step of the way. Shop with us today to receive friendly and experienced help along the way.