These bars are fresh tasting, nutritious, and have always been a family hit.
- 2 tube packages crescent rolls
- 2 (8 oz) packages cream cheese, room temperature
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 packages dry mix Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing
- 3/4 cup grated cauliflower
- 3/4 cup grated carrots
- 3/4 cup grated celery
- 3/4 cup grated broccoli
- 3/4 cup grated radishes
- Mix together the cream cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, and Hidden Valley Ranch mix. Let the mixture sit overnight.
- Grate the vegetables, mix and put in a calendar. Cover, refrigerate, and let drain for 2 hours or over night.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Pop the Crescent Rolls, pat them out on a large, cookie sheet that has been sprayed with cooking spray. Bake 7 minutes until golden brown, remove from the oven and let cool.
- After the dough crust has cooled, spread Mayonnaise mixture on it. Squeeze the remaining moisture from the vegetables and spread evenly over the mayonnaise layer. Best if the vegetable layer is applied as close to serving it as possible so the bars don’t get soggy from vegetable juice.
- Cut into 3 inch bars and serve. I have found it easier to cut using a pizza cutter.
Why Trust Us
You will find what you are looking for at dulceriabakery. From classic to luxury brands, you'll find both. We will help you to select appliances that fit your needs, budget and lifestyle. Whether you want to stop by to learn more — or plan to make a major purchase — we’ll treat you like family and assist you every step of the way. Shop with us today to receive friendly and experienced help along the way.