Ingredients: Serves 6-8
- 1 beaten egg yolk
- 500g wholemeal flour
- 1 level tsp salt
- 15g (1/2 oz) fresh yeast
- 1 clove chopped garlic
- 6 tbsp grated cheddar
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 1 1/2 level tsp castor sugar
- 300ml tepid milk
- Sift flour and salt into bowl. Cream fresh yeast and sugar in a basin until liquid. Stir in tepid milk.
- Make a well in centre of flour. Add yeast liquid.
- Sprinkle some flour from edges of basin over liquid, until yeast liquid bubbles through flour.
- Mix well to make an elastic dough. Turn onto a floured board, add cheese, garlic, paprika and knead very well.
- Cover dough and allow to rise in a warm place for 45 minutes. Knead again.
- Divide dough into little pieces and shape each into a roll.
- Brush rolls with egg. Bake in hot oven of 175°C for 18 minutes.
Why Trust Us
You will find what you are looking for at dulceriabakery. From classic to luxury brands, you'll find both. We will help you to select appliances that fit your needs, budget and lifestyle. Whether you want to stop by to learn more — or plan to make a major purchase — we’ll treat you like family and assist you every step of the way. Shop with us today to receive friendly and experienced help along the way.