It’s is Ramadan season nowadays and all the Muslims around the world are looking for some recipes to make their Sahir and Aftar interesting. People make their traditional recipes for Ramadan but they also want to experiment and make their meals healthy and full of flavours.
Here is another interesting and flavourful dish for this holy month which includes rich and delicious ingredients like chicken. Now let us get into the spirit of the season and start cooking this yummilicious recipe. Happy Ramadan Everyone!
Baked Teriyaki Chicken and it’s nutritional facts
Chicken is the most consumed meat of all. It is taken in various ways and recipes all around the world. People use it dishes according to the flavours of their region and their traditions.
It is not only delicious but it also rich in nutrients such as good proteins. It is paired with various ingredients to add an innovation and creativity to its taste and texture. Here we are going to teach you this not-so-traditional way of cooking chicken which will take 60-80 minutes to cook approximately.
- 12 skinless chicken thighs
- 1 tablespoon cold water
- ¼ cup of cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon cold water
- ½ cup white sugar
- ½ cup soy sauce
- 1 clove of garlic ( minced)
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper (grounded)
- Take a small saucepan and put it over low heat
- Take cornstarch, cold water, sugar, soy sauce, vinegar, garlic, ginger and ground pepper and combine them together
- Stir it frequently and let it simmer until the sauce thickens.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F ( 220 degrees C)
- Put chicken pieces in a slightly oiled baking dish ( around 9×13 inches).
- Brush both sides of chicken with sauce
- Bake both sides for 30 minutes each in a preheated oven until no pinker.
- Brush with sauce after every 10 minutes during cooking
Baked Teriyaki Chicken and it’s nutritional information
|Total Calories||272||Sodium||1282 mg|
|Total Fats||10 g||Potassium||272 mg|
|Saturated||3 g||Total Carbs||20g|
|Polyunsaturated||0 g||Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Trans||0 g||Protein||25 g|
Smothered Baked Chicken Burritos Recipe
Baked Oatmeal with Cranberry & Walnuts
Twice Baked Potatoes with Roasted Garlic
Why Trust Us
You will find what you are looking for at dulceriabakery. From classic to luxury brands, you'll find both. We will help you to select appliances that fit your needs, budget and lifestyle. Whether you want to stop by to learn more — or plan to make a major purchase — we’ll treat you like family and assist you every step of the way. Shop with us today to receive friendly and experienced help along the way.