- Prepare time: 5 min
- Cook: 30 min
- Ready in: 35 min
When summer comes, a cool and refreshing drink is the best treat ever. Now, simply follow the recipe below to make some Blackberry Whiskey Lemonade at home.
How to make Blackberry Whiskey Lemonade
Prepare four cocktail glasses to serve this Blackberry Whiskey Lemonade at home in only 35 minutes.
For the Homemade Blackberry Syrup:
- 300 gr fresh blackberries
- 100 gr sugar
- 100 ml water
For the Blackberry Whiskey Lemonade:
- 200 ml whiskey
- 200 ml lemon juice
- A large rosemary sprig
- 150 ml homemade blackberry syrup
- 200 ml tonic water or you may use sparkling wine (optional, see recipe notes)
For making the Homemade Blackberry Syrup:
- To begin, you need to prepare a small saucepan. Fill the saucepan with the homemade blackberry syrup ingredients in it like the fresh strawberries, water, and the sugar.
- Then, heat the saucepan over medium heat and cook the ingredients for around 15 to 25 minutes.
- While cooking the ingredients, make sure you stir the mixture occasionally. Bring the ingredients to cook until the blackberries get softened.
- In the end, the mixture turns to be thick.
- Here, you need to strain the syrup before you use it. For the straining process, check the following step below.
- Prepare a mesh sieve to strain the syrup and discard any lumps or seeds produced from the syrup.
- For the pulp, you may discard them or use them to make smoothies. After you have strained the syrup, put it on the counter to cool for around 20 minutes before you use it as a drink.
For making the Blackberry Whiskey Lemonade:
- After the homemade blackberry syrup gets cool and ready to use, you may continue the steps to make the Blackberry whiskey lemonade.
- Here, simply prepare a large shaker and combine with the lemonade ingredients in it, like the whiskey, lemon juice, rosemary sprig, the homemade blackberry syrup and tonic water.
- When you have put all of the ingredients in it, don’t forget to add some ice cubes to the large shaker.
- Here, if you use the small shaker, you may need to process the drinks in two batches. Fortunately, if you use the large one, then you don’t need to double the process.
- Now, it is time to shake the shaker and combine the ingredients. Make sure they are all completely mixed and simply put the lemonade mixture into the refrigerator or freezer to chill for several minutes.
- When it is done, take it out of the fridge and pour the cocktail into the serving glass.
Before you enjoy the Blackberry Whiskey Lemonade, don’t forget to add the garnish on top of each cocktail. Here, simply pour a splash of the sparkling wine or tonic water onto each lemonade glass.
Why Trust Us
You will find what you are looking for at dulceriabakery. From classic to luxury brands, you'll find both. We will help you to select appliances that fit your needs, budget and lifestyle. Whether you want to stop by to learn more — or plan to make a major purchase — we’ll treat you like family and assist you every step of the way. Shop with us today to receive friendly and experienced help along the way.