- Prepare time: 5 min
- Cook: 5 min
- Ready in: 10 min
If you never make this before, then you should give it a try since Homemade Apple Pie Vodka is very simple to make and tastes great as well.
How to make Homemade Apple Pie Vodka
10 minutes is enough to make a glass of flavored Homemade Apple Pie Vodka at home.
For the Apple Pie Vodka:
- 5 Apples (Granny Smith), cut into slices
- Three pieces of cinnamon sticks
- 200 ml of Everclear
- 350 ml water (filtered)
- 50 ml homemade syrup ( the combination of water and sugar that is cooked on top of the stove)
For the Spritzer:
- One shot of Vodka (apple pie)
- 50 ml apple juice or you may also use apple cider
- Club soda as the garnish
To make the Apple Pie Vodka:
- The first thing to start is that you have to prepare the media for combining the ingredients in it. Here, you may use a mason jar with the size of 32 ounces. Then, place the cinnamon sticks along with the apple slices into the jar. Make sure the ingredients reach the top of the jar. Thus, you may add more apples to include if it is needed.
- The next ingredient is to add the Everclear to your jar. Before combining the ingredients, make sure that all of the apple slices are fully coated by the Everclear. After that, you need to seal the jar and lightly shake the jar to mix the ingredients until they are thoroughly combined.
- After you have finished shaking the mixture, you need to place it in the refrigerator to chill for around 48 hours or more. Next, if you want to enjoy this, simply take it out of the refrigerator and pour it into the glass through a mesh strainer. Also, don’t forget to discard the apple slices and the cinnamon sticks as well.
- After that, bring the apple pie vodka back to the mason jar to combine with other remaining ingredients, like the filtered water and the homemade syrup. Stir and mix them well and seal the jar to place in the fridge. This may last long, for around two until three weeks ahead.
To make the Spritzer:
- To begin, you need to prepare a cocktail glass and fill it with some ice cubes. Make sure the ice cubes are filled to the top. After that, simply pour the Apple Pie Vodka that you have made before along with the apple juice or apple cider to the glass. For the topping, you may add the Club Soda on top.
Serve your Homemade Apple Pie Vodka immediately and enjoy this drink as a celebration of your fall holiday. Moreover, you can use this as a gift by storing it in the mason jar.
Blackberry Whiskey Lemonade
Carrot juice recipe & Nutritional facts
Lemon and Lemon Juice use & Nutritional Facts
Homemade Apple Pie Vodka
Why Trust Us
You will find what you are looking for at dulceriabakery. From classic to luxury brands, you'll find both. We will help you to select appliances that fit your needs, budget and lifestyle. Whether you want to stop by to learn more — or plan to make a major purchase — we’ll treat you like family and assist you every step of the way. Shop with us today to receive friendly and experienced help along the way.