- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup butter or margarine — softened
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 egg
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups coarsely chopped fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts, if desired
- Orange Frosting — (recipe follows)
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
Heat oven to 375º. Beat sugars, butter, orange peel, orange juice and egg in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed, or mix with spoon. Stir in flour, baking soda and salt. Stir in cranberries and nuts.
Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls about 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheet. Bake 12 to 14 minutes or until light brown. Remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely. Spread with Orange Frosting.
Mix all ingredients until smooth and spreadable.
Why Trust Us
You will find what you are looking for at dulceriabakery. From classic to luxury brands, you'll find both. We will help you to select appliances that fit your needs, budget and lifestyle. Whether you want to stop by to learn more — or plan to make a major purchase — we’ll treat you like family and assist you every step of the way. Shop with us today to receive friendly and experienced help along the way.