- Prepare time: 5 min
- Cook: 20 min
- Ready in: 30 min
Do you like nachos so much? You should try the combination of nachos, cheese, and beans recipe. Nachos is a must-have meal when you hold the party or social gathering. There are so many ways to combine the nachos with lots of topping, like cheese, beef, etc. Because nachos is proper to combine with everything. It’s yummy and delicious taste. Here is one of them.
How to make Late Night Nachos?
Nachos is one of the Mexican cuisines in the form of tortillas or corn chips that are doused with cream cheese. Its created by Ignacio Nacho Anaya. The taste of nachos is salty and savory.
Combine with cheese and beef; the taste is more delicious. To make nachos, you just need 25 minutes to serve, and its made up six servings. It saves the time and suitable for you who like the food in salty taste. You can eat this dish together with your family, and your friends. Don’t forget to complete all the ingredients and cooking tools before you cook. Let’s started to cook!
- One large red onion, diced
- 500 grams beef, minced
- 175 grams of corn chips original
- One tablespoon of olive oil
- Two teaspoons of Mexican seasoning
- 410 grams of tomatoes paste
- 420 grams red kidney beans
- Guacamole, diced
- Sour cream
- ½ cup of grated tasty cheese
- Two medium tomatoes
- Preheat oven to 180C/160C fan forced. Heat the oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add ¾ of onion, cook until soften for about 5 minutes and stir well.
- Add the minced beef. Then, cook and stir well with wooden spoon to break up the lumps for about 8-10 minutes.
- Wait until becoming golden brown. Add the Mexican seasoning.
- Then, cook for about 1 minute. Add the tomatoes and kidney beans. Then, reduce to low heat.
- Cook and stir for about 5 minutes.
- Remove from the heat. Arrange the corn chips on a dish plate in 6cm deep.
- Then, sprinkle with the cheese. Bake all for about 10 minutes until the cheese melted.
- Remove from oven, then serve with sour cream, guacamole, and coriander. Your last night nachos are ready to enjoy. It’s also nice to serve it with fresh water or lemon and orange juice.
That’s all the recipe. You can practice in your home and proper with your taste. If you haven’t all ingredients to make nachos, don’t worry you can get it in the market. Let’s cook, let’s live in good behavior.
Why Trust Us
You will find what you are looking for at dulceriabakery. From classic to luxury brands, you'll find both. We will help you to select appliances that fit your needs, budget and lifestyle. Whether you want to stop by to learn more — or plan to make a major purchase — we’ll treat you like family and assist you every step of the way. Shop with us today to receive friendly and experienced help along the way.