Products recommended in the post contain affiliate links. We may receive a commission when you buy something through our posts.
Do you have a sweet tooth? Do you love chocolate and strawberries? Then you WILL love this chocolate tart filled with fresh strawberries. It’s rich, it’s decadent, and it’s easy to make ! So… let’s get started !
Yield: 8 servings
Total time: 2-3 hours with chilling time
- 200 gr Sweet Tart Dough
- 200 gr dark chocolate (Nestle Dessert)
- 200 ml cream
- 300gr fresh strawberries, rinsed, stem end cut flat.
How to make it:
- Preheat your oven on 392 F (200C )
- Press the dough into the tart pan. To keep the center of the crust from puffing up and cracking during baking, you’ll want to weigh it down.
- Cut a piece of parchment paper or foil to fit the bottom of the tart pan.
- Pierce the bottom of the dough with a fork and put the paper on top. Weigh down with pie weights or beans.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the edges of the crust begin to color. Remove from oven and carefully remove the paper and beans.
- Put the tart back in the oven and bake until crisp and golden—about another 10 minutes.
- Once the tart shell is cooked and cooled, boil the cream in a small spot.
- In a bowl chop the chocolate in small pieces and pure it with the hot cream. Let it sit for 2 minutes and stir till the chocolate is melted and smooth.
- Pour the chocolate into the baked tart shell, add the strawberries and chill in the refrigerator for about 2 hours. Serve the tart cold.
Berry Tart Sugar Free Baking Recipe
Pear Tart Sugar Free Baking Recipe
Why Trust Us
You will find what you are looking for at dulceriabakery. From classic to luxury brands, you'll find both. We will help you to select appliances that fit your needs, budget and lifestyle. Whether you want to stop by to learn more — or plan to make a major purchase — we’ll treat you like family and assist you every step of the way. Shop with us today to receive friendly and experienced help along the way.