Full of taste, light and with ingredients that are invaluable for health, many of your friends and family members will become fans of the spinach tart for sure.
For the tart base:
- 250gr whole grain flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1 cup of yogurt with 2% fat
For the stuffing:
- 1 kg spinach
- 2 fresh small size onions
- 1 dry onion
- ½ coffee cup olive oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 low fat yogurt
- 100gr low fat feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons parsley, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons dill, finely chopped
How to make it:
- Mix all the ingredients for the base, spread the dough on a baking bowl, pierce with a fork, and bake in an oven pre heated to 350F (180 C) until it turns slightly hard and brown.
- In a frying pan, ‘dry’ the onions and the spinach with the olive oil.
- Take out of the fire and add the cheese and the spices. Leave them to cool down.
- Put inside the tart dough (let this cool down first) and add the egg and yogurt mix (beat this well first).
- Bake at 350F (180 C) with a fan, until it turns brown.
Why Trust Us
You will find what you are looking for at dulceriabakery. From classic to luxury brands, you'll find both. We will help you to select appliances that fit your needs, budget and lifestyle. Whether you want to stop by to learn more — or plan to make a major purchase — we’ll treat you like family and assist you every step of the way. Shop with us today to receive friendly and experienced help along the way.