- 115g margarine or butter
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 4 tbsp sugar
- 130g wheat flour
- 6 tbsp stewed apricots with sugar or apricot marmalade
- 1 small can apricots
- Grated nuts and granulated sugar
- Cream together the butter and sugar. Add the egg, beating well.
- Add the flour mixed with the baking powder.
- Spread about two thirds of the pastry over the base and sides of a pie dish. Spread about two thirds of the pastry over the base and sides of a pie dish. Spread the apricot marmalade or stewed apricots on the bottom.
- Cover with slices of canned apricots. Add the grated nuts to the rest of the pastry and put it in lumps on the tart. Sprinkle with granulated sugar.
- Bake at 200°C for about half an hour.
- Serve warm with vanilla sauce or vanilla ice-cream.
Why Trust Us
You will find what you are looking for at dulceriabakery. From classic to luxury brands, you'll find both. We will help you to select appliances that fit your needs, budget and lifestyle. Whether you want to stop by to learn more — or plan to make a major purchase — we’ll treat you like family and assist you every step of the way. Shop with us today to receive friendly and experienced help along the way.