Ingredients: Serves 6-8
- 6 eggs
- 250g sugar
- 100g sifted self raising flour
- 50g drinking chocolate powder Filling
- 250ml double cream
- 50g caster sugar
- 200ml thick coconut cream concentrates
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Break 4 eggs into a mixing bowl.
- Separate the yolk from the white of the remaining 2 eggs. Add the yolks to the whole eggs.
- Reserve the whites. Beat eggs together, then add the sugar and vanilla.
- Continue beating until pale and thick. Sift in flour and chocolate powder and fold in.
- Beat the egg whites until stiff and fold in. Spoon into a greased baking sheet and bake till firm.
- Cool on rack for 8 minutes.
- Lay a piece of grease proof paper onto a working board and gently turn cake onto paper.
- Roll up securely. Whip ingredients for filling, chill for 1/2 hour. Unroll the cake, gently spread cream evenly. Roll again.
- Serve fresh. Refrigerate if to be kept.
Why Trust Us
You will find what you are looking for at dulceriabakery. From classic to luxury brands, you'll find both. We will help you to select appliances that fit your needs, budget and lifestyle. Whether you want to stop by to learn more — or plan to make a major purchase — we’ll treat you like family and assist you every step of the way. Shop with us today to receive friendly and experienced help along the way.