Products recommended in the post contain affiliate links. We may receive a commission when you buy something through our posts.
- 2 eggs
- 2 1/2 tbsp melted butter
- 5 tbsp cream
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp sweetening liquid (equal to 5 tbsp sugar)
- 7 1/2 tbsp wheat flour
- 10-15 tbsp berries (of your choice)
- 4 tbsp cream
- 1 tsp sweetening liquid
- 1 egg
- Mix together eggs, liquid sweetening, melted butter and cream
- Add flour mixed with baking powder. Do not stir the pastry too much.
- Spread the pastry in a greased round baking dish and sprinkle over the berries.
- Bake the tart at 200°C for about 15 minutes.
- Mix the cream, egg and liquid sweetening, pour the mixture on top of the fruit and bake for a further 10 minutes.
Pear Tart Sugar Free Baking Recipe
Dutch Ginger Raisin Fruit Cake Recipe
Why Trust Us
You will find what you are looking for at dulceriabakery. From classic to luxury brands, you'll find both. We will help you to select appliances that fit your needs, budget and lifestyle. Whether you want to stop by to learn more — or plan to make a major purchase — we’ll treat you like family and assist you every step of the way. Shop with us today to receive friendly and experienced help along the way.