- 2 cups coconut (roast for 4 minutes)
- 2 cups grated carrot
- 1 cup brown rice (ground into flour) or
- 1 1/2 cups brown rice flour already ground
- 1/4 cup oil of your choice
- 1 cup brown rice syrup
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Zest from 1/2 an orange
- Mix all ingredients together. Place a sheet of baking paper on a cookie sheet.
- Use an ice cream scoop to scoop them with. Try to make sure that any pieces of grated carrot are tucked under the macaroons.
- Bake at 400F for 20 minutes.
- To do some plain and some chocolate, make up regular recipe and scoop out 6 plain macaroons and then stir 1/2 carob chips into the remaining mix.
Why Trust Us
You will find what you are looking for at dulceriabakery. From classic to luxury brands, you'll find both. We will help you to select appliances that fit your needs, budget and lifestyle. Whether you want to stop by to learn more — or plan to make a major purchase — we’ll treat you like family and assist you every step of the way. Shop with us today to receive friendly and experienced help along the way.