- Prepare time: 25 min
- Cook: 25 min
- Ready in: 50 min
How to make Crack Chicken Tacos
It merely takes only 50 minutes to make four portions full of Crack Chicken Tacos. Check the full recipe below.
- 900 gr chicken breasts with no bones and skins, cut into small pieces
- 200 gr flour (all-purpose)
- 400 gr panko breadcrumbs
- Three large beaten eggs
- Seasonings like salt and black pepper
- 200 gr barbecue sauce
- 100 gr brown sugar
- Two limes, juiced
- A teaspoon of garlic powder
- Eight small layers of flour tortillas
- A half part of green cabbage
- Ranch dressing
- Chopped cilantro
- First of all, to begin making this dish, you need to make crack chicken.
- You need to prepare the oven by preheating it over 425 Fahrenheit-degree.
- Then, while waiting for the oven to get heat, you may use the time to prepare for the following step written below.
- To continue, you need to prepare a resealable plastic bag in a large size. Then, combine some ingredients in it, like the chicken pieces and the flour.
- After that, combine them well by shaking the bag until the chicken pieces are completely coated with the flour.
- When it is done, you can continue to set the dredging station. Here, you need to prepare a bowl to place the panko bread crumbs in it.
- After that, take another bowl to combine some ingredients in it, like 30 ml water and the beaten eggs. Make sure you combine them well.
- Next, dip the chicken into the bowl of panko bread crumbs and then to the bowl of egg mixture.
- After they are fully coated, you may prepare a baking sheet lined with a parchment paper. Also, don’t forget to drizzle the salt and pepper on top of the sheet.
- Place the coated chicken on to the baking sheet and bring it to the oven to bake for around 25 minutes until the colour turns golden.
- While waiting for the chicken, you may continue to make the sauce by preparing a small saucepan. Then, heat it over low heat.
- Add the sauce ingredients to the saucepan, such as the brown sugar, barbecue sauce that has been warmed, garlic powder and lime juice.
- Cook and stir them until they are completely combined.
- Then, you may coat the cooked chicken into this sauce mixture.
Now, it is time to serve. Here, you may transfer the chicken to the serving platter and don’t forget to add other complement ingredients before you enjoy this dish. You can prepare the tortillas and place the chicken on it along with the cabbage leaves and the ranch dressing. As the final touch, garnish with chopped cilantro. Enjoy!
Easy Oven Baked Spicy Chicken Tacos
Easy Greek Lemon Chicken
Why Trust Us
You will find what you are looking for at dulceriabakery. From classic to luxury brands, you'll find both. We will help you to select appliances that fit your needs, budget and lifestyle. Whether you want to stop by to learn more — or plan to make a major purchase — we’ll treat you like family and assist you every step of the way. Shop with us today to receive friendly and experienced help along the way.