- Prepare time: 20 min
- Cook: 60 min
- Ready in: 1 hour and 20 min
Chicken becomes the favorite meat in around the world. Many cuisines come from chicken, including Baked Kung Pao Chicken. This one of food comes from China. Maybe you can cook it to eat with warm rice.
It will be nice if you cook it. It is recommended to cook unusual chicken. Besides that, Kung pao chicken can be served when you have a family gathering at your home.
How to Make Baked Kung Pao Chicken
To make baked Kung Pao Chicken you need longer time the preparation takes 20 minutes to prepare all ingredients and cooking tools. Besides that, the cooking process takes 60 minutes, including the baking process. The spicy will seep well.
First, cut chicken and mixing water between cornstarch and beaten egg. Then dip into it. Fry on medium fire until golden brown. Before baking, make gravy by combining cornstarch, brown sugar, minced garlic, red chili pasta, soy sauce and vinegar.
Then, move chicken to baking dish and pour the gravy into it, bake for 60 minutes. Don’t forget to stir every quarter an hour to get the best result.
- 4 chicken breasts, cut into small
- Salt and pepper
- 5 ml cornstarch
- 3 beaten eggs
- 23 ml canola oil
- 23 ml soy sauce
- 23 vinegar
- 1 tbsp red chili paste
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 23 ml brown sugar
- 4 ml cornstarch
- 1 red pepper
- 25 g peanuts
- green onions, cut to make garnish
- First, heat the oven before baking it. When the oven is heating, cut chicken into a small size to seep well. Put salt and pepper into pan and mix well. Make gravy by combining cornstarch, brown sugar, minced garlic, red chili pasta, soy sauce and vinegar.
- Heat the oil, then fry in large pan until brown. Lift and drain. Mix well.
- Last, move to a baking dish and pour the gravy then bake for an hour. Stir every quarter an hour to get the best result.
You may eat Kung Pao Chicken with warm rice or white bread. Eat while is still warm, it will be tastier. You can see the ingredient use chili sauce, means the taste will be spicy. If you dislike spicy, don’t add the chili sauce. Although the process needs a long time, you will better taste from Kung Pao Chicken.
Just follow the instruction well, you can make it better. If you want to eat again in another time, save in fridge and reheated again before you eat.
Why Trust Us
You will find what you are looking for at dulceriabakery. From classic to luxury brands, you'll find both. We will help you to select appliances that fit your needs, budget and lifestyle. Whether you want to stop by to learn more — or plan to make a major purchase — we’ll treat you like family and assist you every step of the way. Shop with us today to receive friendly and experienced help along the way.