- Prepare time: 15 min
- Cook: 15 min
- Ready in: 30 min
Spicy Chicken Tacos is a typical Mexican food made from tacos that the taste is very delicious and is one of the favorite foods of many people because it has a savory taste that is tasty and distinctive. If you are a snack food lover, this menu will be perfect for you.
The thick taco and savory filled with vegetables and spicy chicken meat, then covered with melted cheese certainly make you really feel the sensation of satisfaction in eating it.
How to Make Oven Baked Spicy Chicken Tacos
A good plate of Spicy Chicken Tacos can be served in just 30 minutes of cooking. And also, the materials needed are easily available. You can buy it at the nearest supermarket or grocery store. How to make it also quite simple and will not bother you.
For the ingredients, there are some main ingredients that you should prepare, such as olive oil, chicken meat, onion, Mexican Blend Cheese, etc. Then, you have to follow the recipe we gave below, and after that, you can enjoy your delicious Spicy Chicken Tacos.
- ½ pound of cooked Rotisserie chicken and shredded it (You can also use regular chicken)
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- ½ cup of onion, then cut it into dice shape
- 1 packet of Hot & Spicy Taco Seasoning
- 1 can of diced tomato, then drained it
- 10 Taco Shells
- 1 can of Old Paso Chopped Green Chiles
- 2 cups of Mexican Cheese and shredded it
- ½ can of Old Paso Refried Beans
- Sour cream
- Shredded lettuce
- Sliced Jalapenos
- First, heat the oven up to approximately 400 Fahrenheit.
- Then, heat the oil over the medium skillet, just using the medium heat.
- Add the onions to the pan and cook it until three minutes or until the onions are fragrant.
- Add chicken, tomatoes, green chilies, and taco spices and stir it to mix it all.
- Wait until it boils and let stand for a few minutes.
- Put the taco shells on a baking dish, then grill it for five minutes by itself to make them to squeeze.
- Once cooked, remove it from the oven.
- Add 1 tablespoon nuts to each taco shell. Fill it with the mixture of the chicken and vegetables in each taco, then bake for 14 minutes until the cheese is completely melted and the shells turn to brown.
- Then, you remove it from the oven and add toppings with ingredients such as jalapenos, cilantro, sour cream, and salsa.
After you follow the steps of this recipe, you can enjoy your Spicy Chicken Tacos with the people closest to you. This menu is also suitable as a lunch box for a picnic with your family or friends because this food is easy to carry anywhere. Enjoy your homemade cooking
Doritos Cheesy Chicken Pasta Casserole
Spinach and Goat Cheese Stuffed Chicken
Why Trust Us
You will find what you are looking for at dulceriabakery. From classic to luxury brands, you'll find both. We will help you to select appliances that fit your needs, budget and lifestyle. Whether you want to stop by to learn more — or plan to make a major purchase — we’ll treat you like family and assist you every step of the way. Shop with us today to receive friendly and experienced help along the way.