- 4 Chicken Breast Filets – cut in a pocket, instructions below (if already thin, pound thinner and fold over to stuff)
- 4 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil – divided
- 3 Garlic Cloves – pressed (or minced, if preferred)
- 5 oz Baby Spinach – remove large stems
- 4 oz Goat Cheese
- Sea Salt
- Black Pepper
- Wooden Toothpicks
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a large oven-proof skillet.
- Sauté garlic in hot oil until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Add spinach. While constantly stirring, cook until the spinach is wilted and liquid evaporates, about 2 minutes.
- Season well with salt and pepper. Transfer to a bowl or plate and set aside.
- To cut in a pocket, start at the thickest edge of the breast, carefully insert a sharp knife into the center and cut a pocket as evenly as possible.
- Try to leave a 1” border on three sides. Repeat with remaining breasts. Open pocket and sprinkle with sea salt and black pepper. Fill each pocket evenly with cheese and spinach mixture.
- Seal each pocket with toothpicks. Salt and pepper outside of breasts.
- Heat remaining oil in skillet. Add chicken.
- Cook chicken until brown, only turning once – about 3 minutes per side. Transfer skillet to oven.
- Bake until juices run clear – about 10 minutes. Serve immediately!
Why Trust Us
You will find what you are looking for at dulceriabakery. From classic to luxury brands, you'll find both. We will help you to select appliances that fit your needs, budget and lifestyle. Whether you want to stop by to learn more — or plan to make a major purchase — we’ll treat you like family and assist you every step of the way. Shop with us today to receive friendly and experienced help along the way.