This is the easiest cake to make and it is oh so rich and delicious. It’s versatile with the frostings that you can put on it because they all taste great. Choose your favorite and enjoy every bite.
- 1 Package Yellow Cake Mix, (18.25 ounce)
- 4 Eggs
- 1/2 Cup Butter
- 1 Package Cream Cheese, 8 ounce
- 4 Cups Confectioners’ Sugar Shortening
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease one 13×9 inch baking pan with shortening.
- Combine 2 eggs, yellow cake mix and butter in a large bowl.
- Mix well.
- The batter should be stiff.
- Spread the batter evenly into the prepared pan.
- Combine the cream cheese, confectioners’ sugar and the remaining 2 eggs.
- Mix well and pour over the top of the cake batter.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes.
Cooking Tip – Recipe Tip
You don’t have to frost this cake at all. It tastes as though it’s frosted anyways because of the powdered sugar. Taste first then decide.
Cooking Tip – Recipe Suggestion
You can apply the same directions to any cake batter you want to use. You can switch it up but it’s only a Neiman Marcus cake if it’s yellow cake mix.
Why Trust Us
You will find what you are looking for at dulceriabakery. From classic to luxury brands, you'll find both. We will help you to select appliances that fit your needs, budget and lifestyle. Whether you want to stop by to learn more — or plan to make a major purchase — we’ll treat you like family and assist you every step of the way. Shop with us today to receive friendly and experienced help along the way.