Products recommended in the post contain affiliate links. We may receive a commission when you buy something through our posts.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 4+ Servings
- 1 ½ Cups GF Flour
- ½ Cup Rice Flour
- 1/3 Cup Tapioca Starch (adds crispness)
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Salt
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Xanthan Gum
- 2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- ½ tsp Nutmeg
- *1 Cup Pumpkin Puree (unseasoned)
- ¼ Cup Olive Oil
- 2 tsp Stevia
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 Eggs
- 1 ½ to 2 Cups Milk – more if you need it
- Cooking Spray
- Place dry ingredients (except for the stevia) in a large bowl and mix well.
- In a small bowl, whisk together pumpkin, oil, stevia, vanilla, and eggs.
- Add wet ingredients to dry, mix well. Start adding milk to batter, stop adding milk once the batter is slightly thicker than pancake batter. The batter may thicken as you start cooking; just add a little more milk to it if it does.
- Heat and prepare your waffle iron according to the manufacturer’s instructions. Even though I have a non-stick waffle iron, I use cooking spray on it. These waffles are delicious with whipped cream, butter or pure maple syrup on top. See dessert section for recipes for whipped cream.
Best Waffle Maker That Will Make Perfect Waffles Every Time
Best Waffle Maker With Removable Plates
Best Cast Iron Waffle Maker: Reviews And Buying Guide
Why Trust Us
You will find what you are looking for at dulceriabakery. From classic to luxury brands, you'll find both. We will help you to select appliances that fit your needs, budget and lifestyle. Whether you want to stop by to learn more — or plan to make a major purchase — we’ll treat you like family and assist you every step of the way. Shop with us today to receive friendly and experienced help along the way.