- Prepare time: 10 min
- Cook: 15 min
- Ready in: 25 min
Sheet Pan Steak Fajitas is full of colourful vegetables, and it tastes delicious as well. To serve something special for the family, then you need to try to make this at home based on the recipe below.
How to make Sheet Pan Steak Fajitas
Make around four until six portions of homemade Sheet Pan Steak Fajitas in only 25 minutes. Make sure you follow the recipe written below until the end.
- 900 gr flank steak
- 15 gr kosher salt
- Ground black pepper
- A tablespoon of chilli powder
- A teaspoon of garlic powder
- A teaspoon of onion powder
- A half teaspoon of ground cumin
- A teaspoon of smoked paprika
- One and a half tablespoons of olive oil
- A tablespoon of lime juice
- A half tablespoon of soy sauce
- Bell peppers (yellow, orange and red)
- A small of red onion
- Warmed tortillas
- First of all, you need to preheat the oven to 450 Fahrenheit-degree. While waiting for the oven to heat, you may use the time to prepare for other ingredients.
- Here, you need to prepare a small bowl to combine some powder ingredients in it. Look at the following step below.
- The ingredients that you need to combine are the black pepper, salt, garlic powder, chilli powder, cumin, onion powder and paprika.
- Combine these ingredients well until they are completely mixed. Then, divide the mixture in half.
- After that, you may prepare a plastic bag, large sized.
- Here, you need to add some other ingredients into the plastic bag, such as the lime juice, a tablespoon of olive oil, soy sauce, lime juice and a half of the spice mixture.
- Combine them well. Let the steak stored in the plastic bag and marinate at room temperature.
- While marinating, you may cut the onions and peppers into several slices.
- Then, prepare a sheet pan that has been drizzled with a half tablespoon of olive oil.
- Combine it with the sliced onions and peppers along with the remaining spice ingredients mixture in it.
- Bring the peppers and onions to the edges of the pan and put the steak in the centre of the pan.
- Bake the steak over 450 Fahrenheit-degree for around 15 minutes.
- After that, you may broil the steak for a couple of minutes. Then, make sure the meat is cooked based on the desired doneness.
Now, it is time to serve your homemade Sheet Pan Steak Fajitas. Before serving, let the steak rest for around 10 minutes, and then you may cut the meat against its grain. As the garnish, you need to serve the dish with cilantro and lime juice on top of the steak. Then, enjoy this delicious homemade steak with warm tortillas along with the sliced avocado or sour cream.
Caribbean Bar Cake Recipe
How to Cook Prime Rib to Perfection in 4 Easy Steps
Why Trust Us
You will find what you are looking for at dulceriabakery. From classic to luxury brands, you'll find both. We will help you to select appliances that fit your needs, budget and lifestyle. Whether you want to stop by to learn more — or plan to make a major purchase — we’ll treat you like family and assist you every step of the way. Shop with us today to receive friendly and experienced help along the way.