- Prepare time: 5 min
- Cook: 40 min
- Ready in: 45 min
Strawberry Brownie Kabobs are perfect to enjoy in a special Christmas Day with the whole family and other relatives including friends and neighbors. Simply follow the recipe below to make some at home.
How to make Strawberry Brownie Kabobs
Make 24 skewers of this delicious and sweet Strawberry Brownie Kabobs at home in only 45 minutes.
- A box of brownie mix
- Two packages of strawberries (large)
- A bag of marshmallows
- 2 square bars of melting chocolate
- Several wooden skewers, cut into halves
- The first thing to do is to heat the oven to 350 Fahrenheit-degree or 180 celsius-degree.
- Then, while waiting for the oven to reach the heat, you may use the time to prepare for other ingredients. Here, you may prepare some mini tin muffins to make the brownies.
- Then, spray the non-stick cooking spray to the muffin tins. To continue, you need to prepare to make the brownies dough.
- Simply follow the instructions written in the package of the brownie mix until the batter is done.
- Next, you need to place the batter into each prepared muffin tin.
- After all of the muffins have been filled with the batter, you may continue to put them into the oven.
- Bake the batter for around 15 to 20 minutes until the brownies are completely cooked.
- Then, give the time for the brownies to cool for around 5 minutes (still in the pan).
- Next, prepare a wire rack and place the cooked brownies on it to cool completely.
- After that, let them aside and go to the strawberries. Here, you need to clean them with water.
- Then, dry the strawberries and cut both ends to make them flat.
- Now, it is time to arrange the ingredients through the skewers.
- Take one skewer and put a strawberry, a mini brownie, a marshmallow and then end with strawberry.
- Do the same steps to the remaining ingredients. After that, you may continue to prepare a cookie sheet.
- Make sure the cookie sheet has been lined with a wax paper on it to lay the skewers filled with strawberries, brownie, and marshmallows.
- Then, you need to prepare for the chocolate.
- Simply take a bowl (microwave safe) and place the chocolate in it to melt for around 30 seconds or more.
After the chocolate is completely melted, you need to transfer it into a ziplock bag that has been cut to make a small hole in the corner. Next, drizzle the chocolate over the kabobs and place them in the fridge to make the chocolate cool. Then, you may enjoy this while it is cool and it will taste so fresh and sweet as well.
Christmas Sugar Cookie Bites
Christmas Magic Cookie Bars
Snowball Christmas Cookies
Fruit Pizza Christmas Wreath
Why Trust Us
You will find what you are looking for at dulceriabakery. From classic to luxury brands, you'll find both. We will help you to select appliances that fit your needs, budget and lifestyle. Whether you want to stop by to learn more — or plan to make a major purchase — we’ll treat you like family and assist you every step of the way. Shop with us today to receive friendly and experienced help along the way.