If you like a traditional apple crisp, try this toaster oven apple crisp recipe:
- 2 medium sized apples
- 1 heaping tablespoon flour
- 1 heaping tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- A pinch of salt
- 2 to 4 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine, cut into tiny pieces
- Peel, core and slice the apples.
- Place them on a small tray or right on the toaster oven tray. Mix the flour, brown sugar, cinnamon and salt.
- Sprinkle that mixture over the apple slices. Lightly dab the water over the apples. Spread the pieces of butter around the apples.
- Bake in your toaster oven for about 30 minutes at 375°F.
This is part of our toaster oven cooking recipes.
Why Trust Us
You will find what you are looking for at dulceriabakery. From classic to luxury brands, you'll find both. We will help you to select appliances that fit your needs, budget and lifestyle. Whether you want to stop by to learn more — or plan to make a major purchase — we’ll treat you like family and assist you every step of the way. Shop with us today to receive friendly and experienced help along the way.