Want something a little heartier? Try your own Toaster Oven Meatloaf.
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 small green/red pepper, finely chopped
- 1 egg
- 1 slice bread
- Italian herbs, any kind
- 5 tbsp. spaghetti or pizza sauce
- Soak the slice of bread in milk. In a separate bowl, spread the beef evenly.
- Cover with onion, pepper and herbs. Tear up the slice of bread and add that to the mixture. Mix it together well.
- Cover the bottom of a mini loaf pan with the sauce, but save back about two tablespoons for the topping. Add a few drops of water to the pan. Add the beef to the pan and cover with foil.
- Bake at 400°F for about an hour. Remove the foil and add the remaining sauce for the topping.
- Return it to the toaster oven and bake for an additional 15 minutes.
This is part of our toaster oven cooking recipes.
Why Trust Us
You will find what you are looking for at dulceriabakery. From classic to luxury brands, you'll find both. We will help you to select appliances that fit your needs, budget and lifestyle. Whether you want to stop by to learn more — or plan to make a major purchase — we’ll treat you like family and assist you every step of the way. Shop with us today to receive friendly and experienced help along the way.