Apple Cider Waffles with Salted Caramel is a delicious and indulgent breakfast treat that combines the flavors of apple cider and caramel in a fluffy and crispy waffle.
The waffle batter is infused with apple cider, cinnamon, and nutmeg, which gives it a warm and cozy flavor.
The waffles are then drizzled with a homemade salted caramel sauce, which adds a rich and decadent touch to this breakfast dish.
Whether you are looking for a special weekend breakfast or a cozy fall brunch, these Apple Cider Waffles with Salted Caramel are sure to be a hit!
Why should you use an waffle maker for Apple Cider Waffles With Salted Caramel?
Using a waffle maker is the best way to make Apple Cider Waffles with Salted Caramel for a few reasons:
- Waffle makers cook the batter evenly on both sides, creating crispy and golden-brown waffles that are fluffy on the inside.
- The waffle maker’s hot surface allows the batter to cook quickly, which means you can make multiple waffles in a short amount of time.
- The waffle maker’s unique shape creates a fun and distinctive waffle that adds to the overall presentation and appeal of the dish.
- Using a waffle maker eliminates the need for flipping the waffles manually, making the cooking process much easier and more efficient.
Overall, using a waffle maker is the most efficient and effective way to make Apple Cider Waffles with Salted Caramel that are crispy, fluffy, and perfectly cooked.
How to make Apple Cider Waffles With Salted Caramel in waffle maker
Here is a recipe to make Apple Cider Waffles with Salted Caramel in a waffle maker:
For the waffles:
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 3/4 cups apple cider
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
For the salted caramel sauce:
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat the waffle maker according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt.
- In another bowl, whisk together the apple cider, eggs, melted butter, and vanilla extract.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix until just combined. Do not overmix.
- Grease the waffle maker with cooking spray or butter.
- Pour the batter onto the waffle maker and cook according to the manufacturer’s instructions, until the waffles are crispy and golden brown.
- While the waffles are cooking, make the salted caramel sauce. In a medium saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat.
- Add the brown sugar and stir until well combined.
- Pour in the heavy cream and stir until the mixture is smooth.
- Add the sea salt and stir until combined.
- Cook the caramel sauce for another 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally, until it thickens slightly.
- Serve the waffles hot, drizzled with the salted caramel sauce.
Enjoy your delicious Apple Cider Waffles with Salted Caramel!
Tips for making Apple Cider Waffles With Salted Caramel in waffle maker
Here are some tips to help you make perfect Apple Cider Waffles with Salted Caramel in a waffle maker:
- Use room temperature ingredients: Allow the eggs, melted butter, and apple cider to come to room temperature before making the waffle batter. This will help the batter mix together more easily and create a better consistency.
- Don’t overmix the batter: Mix the batter until it is just combined, and there are no lumps. Overmixing can result in tough waffles.
- Use the right amount of batter: Use a measuring cup to portion the batter evenly on the waffle maker. This ensures that the waffles cook evenly and are the right size.
- Grease the waffle maker: To prevent the waffles from sticking, grease the waffle maker with cooking spray or butter before adding the batter.
- Follow the manufacturer’s instructions: Every waffle maker is different, so be sure to read the manufacturer’s instructions and follow them carefully.
- Keep the waffles warm: Place the finished waffles on a wire rack in a preheated oven set to 200°F to keep them warm while you make the remaining waffles.
- Make the salted caramel sauce ahead of time: The salted caramel sauce can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator for up to a week. Just reheat it in the microwave or on the stovetop before serving.
By following these tips, you can make delicious and perfectly cooked Apple Cider Waffles with Salted Caramel in your waffle maker.
Why Trust Us
You will find what you are looking for at dulceriabakery. From classic to luxury brands, you'll find both. We will help you to select appliances that fit your needs, budget and lifestyle. Whether you want to stop by to learn more — or plan to make a major purchase — we’ll treat you like family and assist you every step of the way. Shop with us today to receive friendly and experienced help along the way.