Products recommended in the post contain affiliate links. We may receive a commission when you buy something through our posts.
- 2 cans biscuits (8 count, Grands)
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 can apple pie filling
- ½ cup butter (1 stick), melted
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 6 tablespoons flour
- optional: 2 cups caramel chips
- For glaze:
- 2-3 cups powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- Preheat oven to 350 and spray bundt pan with cooking spray.
- Cut biscuits into quarters.
- Pour apple pie filling into a bowl. Cut apple pieces up into thirds or fourths… basically bite-sized pieces. Add in 6 tablespoons flour, 1 teaspoon cinnamon, 4 tablespoons melted butter, and ½ cup brown sugar. Mix well.
- Dip biscuit pieces into apple pie filling, then place into bundt pan. After half of the biscuits are in the pan, drizzle the mixture with ½ of the remaining butter. Add in ½ cup caramel chips. If you have a lot of apple pie filling left at this point, take about half of it and add it to the top of the biscuits and butter.
- Continue dipping biscuit pieces in the apple pie filling. Place the other half of the biscuits into the bundt pan, drizzle with the other half of the butter, sprinkle in ½ cup caramel chips, and top with remaining apple pie filling mixture.
- Bake for about 35 minutes ON A COOKIE SHEET. Yes, put the bundt pan on a cookie sheet. If not, the butter might boil over and start a fire in your oven. ? Edges will be dark brown and center will be lighter. Just make sure the middle isn’t gooey. It’ll still cook a little after you take it out of the oven.
- Let cool for 10 minutes, but not much longer than that or it will stick to your pan.
- While monkey bread is cooling, melt caramel chips in a bowl (you can add a little coconut oil or butter to help the process along but it’s not necessary) in the microwave. Also, make powdered sugar glaze if you haven’t already.
- Place a large plate over the bundt pan and flip over.
- Serve warm, drizzling with melted caramel chips and powdered sugar glaze.
Overnight Blueberry French Toast
One Pan Mexican Chicken and Rice
Late Night Nachos Recipe
Chocolate Tart with Fresh Strawberries!
Why Trust Us
You will find what you are looking for at dulceriabakery. From classic to luxury brands, you'll find both. We will help you to select appliances that fit your needs, budget and lifestyle. Whether you want to stop by to learn more — or plan to make a major purchase — we’ll treat you like family and assist you every step of the way. Shop with us today to receive friendly and experienced help along the way.