- 1 1/2 cups pastry flour
- 1 cup carob powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3/4 cup honey
- 1 egg
- 1 cup mashed ripe bananas (about 3)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit, and lightly oil 2 cookie sheets. Stir flour, carob powder, baking powder, and spices together in a large bowl.
- In a seperate bowl of medium size whip the oil, honey, and egg until they’re light and fluffy. You can use a fork if you don’t have an egg beater.
- Beat in the bananas and the vanilla extract until the mixture is smooth. Gradually stir the flour mix and oats into the liquids, until they’re well combined, and no flour is visible.
- Use a large serving spoon to drop scoops of the batter 1 inch apart on the cookie sheets.
- Bake them for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden. Remove and allow them to cool before serving. Makes 2 and 1/2 dozen cookies.
Why Trust Us
You will find what you are looking for at dulceriabakery. From classic to luxury brands, you'll find both. We will help you to select appliances that fit your needs, budget and lifestyle. Whether you want to stop by to learn more — or plan to make a major purchase — we’ll treat you like family and assist you every step of the way. Shop with us today to receive friendly and experienced help along the way.