- 1/2 cup Canola Oil
- 1/2 cup Unsweetened Applesauce
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/4 cup Egg
- 1 Tbs Vanilla Extract
- 1 Tbs Orange Juice
- 1 Tbs Lemon Juice
- 1/2 cup Oat Bran
- 1/2 cup 7-grain Cereal
- 1/2 cup All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 cup Whole Wheat Pastry Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Ground Allspice
- 1/2 tsp Ground Cloves
- 3 cups Old Fashioned Oats
- 1 cup Golden Raisins
- 1/4 cup Unsweetened Coconut — optional
- 1/4 cup Chopped Walnuts — optional
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat together with electric mixer, oil, applesauce, and brown sugar.
- Add egg substitute, vanilla, and juices, then beat again.
- Sift together oat bran, 7 grain cereal, flours, baking soda, salt, and spices. Mix these ingredients with the wet mixture. Stir in oats.
- Fold in raisins (and any other optional ingredients).
- Place dough on ungreased cookie sheets by the tablespoonful. Bake 15 minutes or until golden. Remove cookies from the sheet immediately and let cool.
Yield: 3 dozen large cookies.
Why Trust Us
You will find what you are looking for at dulceriabakery. From classic to luxury brands, you'll find both. We will help you to select appliances that fit your needs, budget and lifestyle. Whether you want to stop by to learn more — or plan to make a major purchase — we’ll treat you like family and assist you every step of the way. Shop with us today to receive friendly and experienced help along the way.