- 1-1/4 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 cup quick cooking oats
1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup prune butter
- 1/4 cup plus 2 Tbs honey
- 3/4 cup finely grated carrots
- 1/3 cup golden raisins
- Combine the flour, oats, baking soda, and cinammon, and stir to mix well.
- Add the Prune Butter, honey, and carrots, and stir to mix well. Stir in the raisins.
- Coat a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Roll the dough into 1 inch balls, and place 1-1/2 inches apart on the sheet. (If the dough is too sticky to handle, place it in the freezer for a few minutes.)
- Using the bottom of a glass dipped in sugar, flatten the cookies to 1/4 inch thickness.
- Bake at 275F degrees for about 18 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool the cookies on the pan for 1 minute. Then transfer the cookies to wire racks, and cool completely.
- Serve immediately, or transfer to an airtight container and arrange in single layers separated by sheets of waxed paper.
Why Trust Us
You will find what you are looking for at dulceriabakery. From classic to luxury brands, you'll find both. We will help you to select appliances that fit your needs, budget and lifestyle. Whether you want to stop by to learn more — or plan to make a major purchase — we’ll treat you like family and assist you every step of the way. Shop with us today to receive friendly and experienced help along the way.