- 1/2 cup whole wheat pastry flour
- 1/2 cup oat flour
- 1/3 cup shredded coconut
- 4 Tbs brown sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- Pinch salt
- 2 Tbs vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup water
- Preheat oven to 375F. Mix dry ingredients except sugar in a bowl.
- Mix liquid ingredients plus sugar in another bowl, stir until sugar dissolves.
- Add liquid ingredients to dry ingredients, just until dough holds together and is work-able. (You might use less than all liquid, or have to add a bit more water).
- Roll dough out to 1/4 inch thickness (dust it lightly with flour so it doesn’t stick to rolling pin). You can also just press the ball flat with your hand.
- Cut into cookies. Place on baking sheet. Bake for 12-14 minutes. Let cool.
Notes: You can make many more kinds of cookies with this recipe, including salty ones. Experiment with flavors, herbs, etc.
Why Trust Us
You will find what you are looking for at dulceriabakery. From classic to luxury brands, you'll find both. We will help you to select appliances that fit your needs, budget and lifestyle. Whether you want to stop by to learn more — or plan to make a major purchase — we’ll treat you like family and assist you every step of the way. Shop with us today to receive friendly and experienced help along the way.