Ingredients: Serves 6-8
- 300g plain sifted flour
- Pinch of salt
- 1 1/2 level tsp baking powder
- 300g sugar
- 300g butter
- 4 eggs
- 20 chopped cherries
- Sift salt with baking powder into flour.
- Cream butter and sugar till light. Add egg.
- Gently fold in flour using metal spoon.
- Pipe out dough through a star-shaped nozzle through an icing pump onto a greased and lined tray.
- Decorate with cherry pieces and bake in oven of 165°C for 22-25 minutes or till brown.
Why Trust Us
You will find what you are looking for at dulceriabakery. From classic to luxury brands, you'll find both. We will help you to select appliances that fit your needs, budget and lifestyle. Whether you want to stop by to learn more — or plan to make a major purchase — we’ll treat you like family and assist you every step of the way. Shop with us today to receive friendly and experienced help along the way.