- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups Gold Medal all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 24 whole blanched almonds
Easy Decorating Glaze:
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 to 3 teaspoons water
- Heat oven to 350F. Mix brown sugar, butter and vanilla in large bowl.
- Work in flour, cinnamon and salt until dough holds together.
- Shape dough by scant tablespoonfuls around almonds to form football shapes.
- Place about 1 inch apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 12 to 14 minutes or until set but not brown. Remove from cookie sheet. Cool completely.
- Mix powdered sugar and just enough water to make paste that can be piped from decorating bag. Place in decorating bag filled with writing tip #3.
- Pipe football laces on cookies.
What better treat to have at a Super Bowl party? Serve these cookies in a football helmet lined with plastic wrap and cloth napkins.
Why Trust Us
You will find what you are looking for at dulceriabakery. From classic to luxury brands, you'll find both. We will help you to select appliances that fit your needs, budget and lifestyle. Whether you want to stop by to learn more — or plan to make a major purchase — we’ll treat you like family and assist you every step of the way. Shop with us today to receive friendly and experienced help along the way.