- 1/2 cup sifted cake flour
- 3/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3 eggs, separated
- 1/2 tsp almond extract
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 6 Tbs sugar
- Preheat oven to 350F. Sift together flour, baking powder, and salt. Beat egg yolks in a small bowl, rapidly, until very thick and lemon colored, adding almond and vanilla flavorings during the beating.
- With clean beaters, beat the egg whites until stiff and shiny; begin to add sugar, not more than one tablespoon at a time, and beat constantly.
- Continue to beat rapidly until whites are very stiff and glossy.
- Gently fold in the beaten egg yolks. In the same manner fold in the dry ingredients until well mixed.
- Using a small spatula and a measuring tablespoon, measure and droop onto ungreased baking sheets, spacing 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 10 minutes until light and golden brown. Remove at once from sheet to cool.
Why Trust Us
You will find what you are looking for at dulceriabakery. From classic to luxury brands, you'll find both. We will help you to select appliances that fit your needs, budget and lifestyle. Whether you want to stop by to learn more — or plan to make a major purchase — we’ll treat you like family and assist you every step of the way. Shop with us today to receive friendly and experienced help along the way.