- Prepare time: 5 min
- Cook: 50 min
- Ready in: 55 min
Italian cheesy beef pie is one of the Italian food recipes that you can serve easily and quickly. In only 60 minutes you can have a cheesy and creamy beef pie at home. The kinds of cheese that used in this recipe are Mozzarella and Parmesan. Other ingredients are easy to find or even they all are already there in your kitchen pantry.
How to make Italian Cheesy Beef Pie
To make this dish at home, you only need to prepare the ingredients in 5 minutes, and the whole process will take less than an hour. So, prepare yourself and follow the complete recipe below.
- 450 gr of ground beef
- 200 gr of spaghetti sauce
- 100 gr of sour cream
- 300 gr of shredded mozzarella cheese
- A can of crescent rolls, refrigerated
- 30 gr of melted butter
- 600 gr of grated Parmesan cheese
- Prepare an oven and heat over 190 celsius-degree. Then, get a large skillet and heat with butter. Melt it up and put the ground beef in the skillet. Cook the meat with a spatula for an eight to ten minutes or until the pink color turns brown. Next, drain the meat.
- Mix the beef with spaghetti sauce and heat the skillet over medium-high. Stir the sauce and the beef continuously until cooked through and well combined. After the mixture is done, move the skillet and set aside.
- Get a medium bowl and put the mozzarella cheese in it along with the sour cream. Stir them until well combined. Next, prepare a pie dish to cook the pie. Do not forget to spread the butter on the surface of the pie plate. Then, pour the beef mixture and sauce mixture into the greased pie dish.
- You can spread the sour cream mixture on top of the meat and also add the grated parmesan cheese. Here, you need to spread them evenly. Then, arrange the crescent roll triangles on top of the dish. Make sure that the dish is all covered with the crescent roll triangles and fold the outer edges.
- After the dish covered with crescent roll then spread the melted butter over the entire surface of the mixture. You can add the grated Parmesan cheese on top of it before you bake the mixture. Then, put it in the oven to be roasted for fifteen to twenty minutes or until the crescent roll crust turns golden brown.
Enjoy the Italian cheesy beef pie while it is hot and have a nice dinner together with your family members.
Why Trust Us
You will find what you are looking for at dulceriabakery. From classic to luxury brands, you'll find both. We will help you to select appliances that fit your needs, budget and lifestyle. Whether you want to stop by to learn more — or plan to make a major purchase — we’ll treat you like family and assist you every step of the way. Shop with us today to receive friendly and experienced help along the way.