Products recommended in the post contain affiliate links. We may receive a commission when you buy something through our posts.
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 Tbs instant espresso powder
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1 3/4 cups of favorite flour
- 2 cups pecans, finely chopped
- Confectioners sugar
- Cream butter with sugar until light and fluffy in a mixer or food processor.
- Add vanilla, espresso, cocoa, and salt. Combine well. Add flour until just combined. Add nuts.
- Chill dough covered for 2 hours or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 375F degrees. Roll dough into 1-inch balls and arrange them on cookie sheets about an inch apart.
- Bake 12 to 15 min. or until just firm. Cool for 5 minutes on sheets. Toss in batches in a bowl of confectioners sugar.
- Cookies freeze well.
Overnight Blueberry French Toast
One Pan Mexican Chicken and Rice
Late Night Nachos Recipe
Chocolate Tart with Fresh Strawberries!
Why Trust Us
You will find what you are looking for at dulceriabakery. From classic to luxury brands, you'll find both. We will help you to select appliances that fit your needs, budget and lifestyle. Whether you want to stop by to learn more — or plan to make a major purchase — we’ll treat you like family and assist you every step of the way. Shop with us today to receive friendly and experienced help along the way.